Let Your Problems, Become Our Problems
We take great pride in explaining the legal process, so you can know your rights.
We will fight for YOU!
- We are committed to achieving YOUR goals.
- We will always promptly respond to your phone call or email.
- We are always available to answer your questions and explain what is going on with your case, even if you’re calling from jail.
- We will listen to you and counsel you.
- We will have your back, even if no one else will.
- We have represented hundreds of clients.
Every case is different and requires a special approach to get the best possible outcome. We are dedicated to learning the particulars of every single case, no matter how small, and getting our clients the best possible outcome.
Dmitry is genuinely interested in helping people, even if they don’t ultimately retain him as their lawyer. In the Civil, Family, and Criminal courtrooms where he plies his trade, he fights hard for his clients but doesn’t promise anything he can’t deliver. It's important to Dmitry to treat them with empathy. He even makes himself available to talk during evenings and weekends.
As for his academic credentials, Dmitry graduated from the University of California, Davis with a B.A. in Political Science and went on to receive his Juris Doctor degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. He clerked at three District Attorneys’ offices in the Bay Area (Alameda, San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties). But after numerous appearances for “The People” of California, he wanted to represent “real” clients, fighting for justice and rights.
Dmitry worked at several private criminal defense firms before opening his own practice in 2015. In the beginning, he continued to focus on criminal defense, but he soon found that his clients also needed his help when they were dealing with domestic violence issues, with Gun Violence Restraining Orders or in Civil Harassment cases. So he expanded his practice, and handles both sides of Restraining Order cases in Civil Court, and in Family Court.
Dmitry was born near Chernobyl in Kyiv, Ukraine (but he doesn’t glow at night). He likes exploring other cultures, whether through leisure traveling, doing humanitarian work in places like Cuba, or dancing salsa and tango.
When you see him, he’s likely to be smartly dressed with a Starbucks cup in his hand, and he just might crack a dad joke. Dmitry is also a foodie, and he enjoys playing trivia and grand strategy computer games.
- Certified Criminal Law Specialist, State Bar of California
California Board of Legal Specialization
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law – J.D.
- University of California, Davis – B.A.
- Northern California – Super Lawyers – Rising Stars – 2017-2023
- Northern California – America’s Top 100 – Criminal Defense Attorney – 2018
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 – Criminal Defense Lawyers – 2018
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 – Civil Plaintiff Lawyers – 2019
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Top 10 Under 40 – 2017
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys – “10 Best” In Client Satisfaction – Criminal Law – 2018
- All California Courts
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals – Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- State Bar of California
- Federal Bar Association
- Associate Fellow – Litigation Counsel of America
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Emergency Protective Restraining Orders
- Elder Abuse Restraining Orders
- Workplace Violence Restraining Orders
- Gun Violence Restraining Orders
- Child Pornography
- Human Trafficking
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd & Lascivious Acts
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Battery
- Statutory Rape
- Child Abuse
- Child Endangerment
- Domestic Violence
- Firearm Offenses
- Grand Theft
- Petty Theft
- Insurance Fraud
- Bad Checks
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Possession of Stolen Property
- DMV Hearings
- First Time DUI
- DUI with Injuries
- Felony DUI
- Under 21 DUI
- Commercial DUI
- DUI Resulting in Death
- Resisting Arrest
- White Collar Defense
- Gang Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Parole Violations
- PRCS Violation
- Mandatory Supervision
- Cyber crimes
- Drug Cultivation Grow Houses
- Drug Distribution
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Trafficking
- Manufacturing of Drugs
- Marijuana Possession
- Possession of Drugs
- Possession with intent to sell
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Criminal Record Clearance
- Criminal Record Expungement
- Arrest Record Sealing
- Petitions for Factual Innocence
- Vacatur Relief for Victims
Victim / Witness Representation
Contact Us for a Consultation
Information sent to us through the Contact Form is not covered by Attorney-client Confidentiality.
Please only send a general question.
STADLIN LAW FIRM
Attorneys at Law
1570 The Alameda, Ste. 212
San Jose, CA 95126
Our office is on the Second Floor of the 1570 building.
There is free parking around the building.